Here is something I haven’t done in a little while. A snapshot of the things we’ve completed since the last update. So from Oct until now, this is where we are.
- Create Player Object & Move Current GOs under it
- Create new Unit Model & Unit Prefab
- Switch to Unity3D built in Path finding
- Unit Selection Model
- Unit Selection Controller
- Redo GUI (Force click down and release for GUI pieces)
- Select the First 20 Units to be drawn out
- QA Point Calculator for Units Recruitment
- Iso Camera
- Unit formations
- Unit AI
- GUI Layout
- Kajarii Concepts
- Slek Concepts
- Arcole Concepts
- Dukarim Concepts
- Launch-able Items
- Framework Sprite
We have lost the entire engine, restored it, and surpassed it. Rodrigo has gone from concept artist to helping me stand up an entire fictional world. I have gone struggling to understand how scripts interact to spawning an arrow that arcs, deals damage, and triggers a damage effect on the hit unit.
We’ve come pretty far in the last 5 months. Far enough that next week I’m releasing an Alpha. I think that in 5 more we may have something to sell.